Exclusive European Processed Hair
The secret to our European processed hair lies in the way we treat it. This grade of hair demands a level of processing to make the most natural-looking front hairline. A slightly heavier denier combined with a partially removed cuticle sets our European processed hair apart from its competitors.
Exclusive European processed hair with the hair cuticle partially intact.
Hand-tied with our natural-skin top and an extended lace front positioned from temple to temple.
Perimeter is wefted with a medical-grade silicone placed around the edges of this revolutionary cap, allowing maximum breathing of the scalp and a secure fit. Hypoallergenic.
Double-lined back for durability and longevity with an extended lace front positioned from temple to temple.
Softly woven laced front with slightly bleached knots for darker-colored wigs.
- Open lace-front, temple-to-temple.
- Natural-skin part for a true-to-skin.
- Perimeter is wefted with a medical-grade silicone.
- Tiny holes to prevent inversion.
- Light-weight silk-like spandex cap.
- Double-lined back for durability and longevity.
- Gradual layered style.
- Perfect for a defined hair part.
European Processed; slightly heavier denier with partially removed cuticles.
See Instagram Video here
Grippers shown are:
Lite 8"/13" in color 6020 Irish creme (on left)
Actif 14"/19" in color 5055 Creme Brulee (on right)