Exclusive European Processed Hair
The secret to our European processed hair lies in the way we treat it. This grade of hair demands a level of processing to make the most natural-looking front hairline. A slightly heavier denier combined with a partially removed cuticle sets our European processed hair apart from its competitors.
Exclusive European processed hair with the hair cuticle partially intact.
Double-lined back for durability and longevity, with an extended lace front positioned from temple to temple.
Softly woven laced front with slightly bleached knots for darker-colored wigs.
Natural-skin parts, hidden knots and handmade back.
Silk-like spandex with tiny holes barely visible to the eye to prevent hair inversion through the surface area of the cap, for a natural look and feel.
- Invisible knots, 100% hand-tied.
- Open lace-front, temple-to-temple.
- Natural-skin part for a true-to-skin.
- 100% handmade back.
- Tiny holes to prevent inversion.
- Light-weight silk-like spandex cap.
- Double-lined back for durability and longevity.
- Gradual layered style.
- Perfect for a defined hair part.
European Processed; slightly heavier denier with partially removed cuticles.